Beauty Tips for Your Entire Body
Starting Oct. 1, I have been posting one beauty tip a day on Timeout4me's Facebook page. Tune in each day and expand your beauty knowledge, learn some handy tricks, and improve your appearance. Share these tips with your friends and don't forget to ask them to LIKE my page. I will also be adding them to my blog.
Here's Tip #1:
If you wear glasses and would like to look a bit younger, try these three suggestions.
1). Curl your lashes--it's the easiest way to make your eyes look bigger.
2). When it comes to eyeshadow color and glasses, don't choose super-brights that will compete with your frame color. Instead, pick a shade with a touch of brown or gray in it.
3). Load up on mascara. A coat or two will lift lashes up and out, giving you a wide-eyed look. Plus the dark tone will make the whites of your eyes appear brighter behind lenses.
· Tip #2: The No. 1 reason for flaky mascara is that the formula is too dry or old. Make sure to closemascara after use to help keep its moisture. To extend the life a bit, add 2-3 drops of saline solution into the tube and swirl the brush around.
· Tip #3: Use your concealer as a base on your eyelids. Concealer will help absorb oil and your eyeshadow will stick to the product instead of your lids, making it stay on longer.
· Tip #4: Balance out your shimmer. If you’re doing a shimmery eye, opt for amatte lipstick.
· Tip #5: Try out the funky hair color trends without dyeing your hair. Instead, dust bright blush in a section of your hair for the same effect.
· Tip #6: Do you want clear, clean, healthy skin? Exfoliation is essential! Exfoliate your skin regularly to remove all the junk, chemicals, and dirt you expose yourself to every day.
· Tip #7: You should avoid wearing blush that is too dark for your skin. It can make you look washed out and ghostly. Look for a blush that is a shade or two darker than your natural skin tone. If you feel it is not dark enough then simply apply more of it.
· Tip #8: Gorgeous, brightly colored hair can be very challenging to maintain. Instead of re-dying it over and over again to enhance the color, invest in a good color-enhancing or color-depositing shampoo product. Use it every other time you wash your hair, alternating with your regular shampoo. Note: using it every day may weigh down your hair unnecessarily.
· Tip #9: Do not be shy of dairy when you are looking for beauty solutions. Dairy is beneficial to your health. It is also beneficial to your skin. Add some milk to your bath water in order to make your skin soft and smooth to the touch. It will help your skin retain moisture all day. Not skim milk…
· Tip #10: Use excess eye cream on cuticles. The more you hydrate your cuticles, thestronger your nailswill be.
· Tip #11: Remember, clean yourmakeup brushesto fight against potential bacteria and breakouts! At least once a week, swirl brushes around in a mixture of warm water and mild soap, then lay flat to dry.
· Tip #12: If you don’t have nail polish remover, apply clear nail polish over your nail, and then wipe off. It will remove old polish.
Posted on Mon, October 13, 2014
by Druann Bauer filed under